After slowly switching to green beauty, I feel really good knowing all the ingredients going on my face is harmless to my skin and body. I know I’m doing something right when they’re all non-toxic, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and made with organic, natural ingredients.
- For those of you who wear makeup on the regulars, this cleansing oil melts away your mascara and all the way down to your foundation. Unlike other drugstore cleansing oils I’ve tried in the past, it does not, I repeat, does not leave any residue of oil behind. All that is left is a fresh, clean and smooth slate! Don’t forget to cleanse right after to make sure you’re giving your pores a deep clean too.
- It’s ingredient includes Squalane which is a mega-moisturizing molecule that instantly hydrates while locking in essential moisture.
- Cannuka CBD Calming Eye Balm
- You’ve tried a lip balm and this Cannuka Eye Balm feels a bit like that. However, the texture is very light and smooth to touch and I dab a little bit on my ring finger and apply it around my under-eyes. It helps to lighten my dark circles and reduce puffiness.
- I have oil to normal skin and I use facial oils every other night. Through out the night, it sinks into my skin (does not produce more oil) while I sleep and does it’s trick by boosting my hydration even further. I wake up with a moisturized yet supple skin. The ingredient includes Camu Camu, which is an antioxidant-rich berry from the Amazon packed with 30x more vitamin C than an orange!
- Unlike the Cannuka Eye Balm, this is a lotion, the texture is a velvety creme and is fast absorbent and acts as a great eye primer before applying your eyeshadows. It is known to lift, tone and transform the delicate eye area. It is ideal for all skin type, and people looking to target their fine lines, wrinkles/puffiness/dry and mature skin. Use AM/PM.
- My hair feels extra moisturized when rinsing them with these silicone-free formula shampoo and conditioner. Overall it helps to strengthen my hair and has a pleasant sweet scent. I’ll be grabbing the full size, for sure.
Thank you for reading all the way to the end. If you like this post, please share it or comment below if you’re also a green beauty lover or just starting! 🙂